Available at www.TheRealWarren.com, the site is designed to inform Democratic delegates, members of the media, visitors to Charlotte and other interested parties about the less familiar side of the Harvard Professor. It includes comprehensive research about Professor Warren’s record, broken into the following sections:
- The Rant, which looks at Warren’s anti-free enterprise screed that went viral last summer and sparked a national discussion about who is responsible for the success of businesses.
- What She’s Hiding, which examines Warren’s pitiful record on transparency, including her tax returns, her outside legal work, her work on the Congressional Oversight Panel (COP) and her university personnel files.
- Hypocrite, which explores her long record of saying one thing while doing another, ranging from lobbyists to tax returns to her work on behalf of corporate interests.
- Travelers Insurance, which features an in-depth look at Warren’s decision to put the financial interests of a Big Insurance company over those of asbestos victims.
- Tax & Spend Addict, which analyzes Warren’s insatiable appetite for more debt and higher taxes to the tune of $3.4 trillion.
- Fake Indian, which breaks down Warren’s false claims and changing stories about her supposed minority status.
- Occupy Founder, which recaps Warren’s now-infamous boast that she created the “intellectual foundation” for the radical Occupy protest movement.
“Elizabeth Warren is not who she says she is,” said Jim Barnett, campaign manager for Scott Brown. ”The Real Warren will be a helpful resource for those looking to cut through the rhetoric, and find the truth about Warren.”